Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
By using this website you agree to be bound by these conditions. If you do not agree with them, you are not authorised to use the website.
1. This website and its contents are subject to copyright which is owned by Yellow Bungalow or third parties. Yellow Bungalow does not grant you any intellectual property rights in this website, its applications, interface or contents. Yellow Bungalow is a Trademark of Yellow Bungalow Pty Ltd. You must not use any trademark displayed on this website.
2. This website may contain links to external Internet websites. Yellow Bungalow does not sponsor, guarantee or approve of any material or representations in those websites. Nor do we warrant that material on linked sites is free of any computer virus, defects or infringements.
3. Links to this site are permitted, provided the full html page is loaded. Links to individual graphics or to areas that are considered "security areas" that bypass any security protection or password protect that Yellow Bungalow establishes are expressly prohibited. If you wish to use a graphic to link to this site please contact us.
4. You must not attempt to change, reproduce, add to, remove, hack or interfere with this website or its material.
5. We cannot guarantee any file, data or program available for download from this website (or any linked website) is free of viruses and you assume the risk of any damage to your computer as a result of using this website. This website may be inaccessible from time to time due to events outside Yellow Bungalow’s control or maintenance requirements.
6. You may post reviews and make, comments on the content on our Website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Yellow Bungalow reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
7. If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Yellow Bungalow a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its Website and on any other marketing material; including but not limited to, print, television, radio, direct mail, outdoor, window display, electronic direct mail, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube and all other forms of social media known now or not yet known.
Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Goods purchased from Yellow Bungalow
1. You must ensure that all information provided by you in relation to your order is accurate, complete and up to date. Yellow Bungalow will communicate with you about your order and the purchased product using email and by phone. You must provide a valid email address to Yellow Bungalow for this purpose.
2. Your order becomes effective upon successful transmission after you press COMPLETE MY PURCHASE on the website.
3. Risk in the goods passes to you on delivery to the address you provide. If our delivery service is unable to locate anyone at that address the goods may be left at that address, which shall constitute delivery. We do not accept liability for any loss, theft or damage to the goods after that time. Shipping/Delivery rates refer to metropolitan areas of Australia only. Any shipping/delivery to areas outside of metropolitan areas may incur additional charges.
4. All warranties, guarantees, representations and implied terms, except those which are non-excludable in law, are excluded. If the goods are defective or do not meet such non-excludable warranties, guarantees, representations or implied terms, we will refund the price or repair or replace the goods.
5. We exclude and shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss.
6. We will not be liable if you have failed to follow instructions, modified the goods or used them for an unintended purpose.
7. Except in circumstances where there is a defect for which we are liable, returns are only accepted where goods are unused, unmarked, in original condition and packaging and received back at Yellow Bungalow within 10 days of when they were received by the purchaser.
8. These conditions are governed by laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.